FacebookTwitterPlum Market Blog
Plum Market

We’re Going on a Picnic, and I’m Taking…
Tuesday April 23rd 2013, 9:00 am
Filed under: Apothecary,Grocery

April 23rd is National Picnic Day!  While the weather is still hit or miss, we want to make sure you’re ready when the sun does comes out so you can spend some time with loved ones at your favorite outdoor spot.  Tell us about your favorite picnic food creations and be entered to win the following picnic supplies:

picnic

Picnic Day Giveaway (value $150) includes:

BlueQ Bag
5 Sistema Containers
2 Preserve Containers
World Centric Cups, Cutlery, and Plates
Coola Sunscreen
Matt’s Organic Lemonade
Tyrrell’s Chips
AND a $50 Gift Card to purchase your fave picnic foods!

Looking for more ideas for perfect picnic foods? Check out our Picnic Pinterest Board!

6 Comments so far

My mom’s taffy apple salad! It’s the perfect sweet and salty treat that reminds me of my childhood. With marshmallows, whipped topping, pineapple, and nuts how can you go wrong!!

Comment by Blair 04.23.13 @ 1:25 pm

MMMM, picnic! I love to picnic at the zoo on fathers day. For dad we pack Bagel with lox, Salmon, pickled capers, cream cheese, and red onion top a poppy seed-encrusted bagel. The kids love lunch meat and pretzel rolls. We have to have jalapeno chips and chilled grapes. To drink it is San Pellegreno spalshed with homemade lemon infused simple syrup and a twig of rosemary.

Comment by Kathy Sullivan 04.23.13 @ 1:26 pm

Love your store.

Comment by Kevin Nims 04.23.13 @ 2:06 pm

Fried chicken (cold), German potato salad (no mayo to spoil) and plastic ants to tease the kids! All in my old steel Coleman cooler!

Comment by Tina Valeska 04.23.13 @ 2:46 pm

Spanish omelette! Yum!

Comment by Allison 04.23.13 @ 4:00 pm

My Favorite Picnic is Deviled Eggs! Also Seafood Salad Sandwiches with chocolate chip brownies and cheddar cheese and sour cream potato chips with root beer.

Comment by Brandi Ann Castaneda 04.24.13 @ 2:50 pm